What Kind of Settlement Can a Houston DUI Accident Lawyer Help Secure?
Settlements for Houston DUI car accident lawsuits may cover:
- Medical bills for ambulance care, hospital stays, surgeries, medications, and ongoing physical therapy
- Job-related losses like lost wages, reduced wages, unemployment, and the loss of benefits like health insurance or retirement contributions
- Property damage to your vehicle and compensation for any alternative means of transportation you need in the meantime
- Pain and suffering losses such as PTSD, reduced enjoyment of life, or stress negatively impacting your marriage or children
- Wrongful death damages such as funeral costs and the irreplaceable loss of your deceased loved one’s unique companionship
The Houston DUI accident attorneys at Pierce Skrabanek have recovered multi-million dollar settlements and verdicts for clients injured in automobile accidents. In one of these cases, the verdict we secured was approximately five times the highest pretrial settlement offer. We are experienced in tough insurance negotiations, and will not settle for less. We are fully prepared to take your case before a judge to secure the funds you need to access high-quality, dignified care.