What Compensation Can an Oilfield Injury Attorney Help You Secure?
What your oilfield injury claim may be worth depends on the type of injury sustained, the cause of the accident, your specific losses, and any pain and suffering you and your family experienced as a result of your injuries. Your outcome also depends on the quality of your legal representation — you need an attorney with proven skills in litigating oil and gas industry claims.
At Pierce Skrabanek, we can help you obtain compensation for:
- Medical costs like emergency transport, surgeries, physical therapy, medications, and follow-up appointments with specialists
- Lost wages for work missed, terminated employment, and the loss of job-related benefits like retirement funds and health insurance
- Pain and suffering which may include the physical agony of your injuries, as well as the mental and emotional toll of conditions like PTSD, depression, and anxiety
- Punitive damages may be available if your employer’s negligence was particularly reckless or brazen — these are “punishment” fees a judge or jury may charge to teach a lesson
- Wrongful death expenses for surviving family members, funds which may cover funeral costs, loss of income, and the emotional loss of a person’s unique companionship
Some of the compensation we work to obtain for you may include temporary or permanent disability coverage, property damage, and other forms of losses such as the disruption of marriage health (consortium).
The oilfield attorneys at Pierce Skrabanek understand the financial, emotional, and physical stress that a severe accident can cause. We will fight hard to obtain the maximum recovery for you, and we will do this work with no upfront cost. We only collect a fee if we win compensation for you first. Contact us at (832) 690-7000 for a no-risk, no-obligation, fully confidential consultation.